DM
Posted By
Dee_May
Jul 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there software that will take individual pictures on your scanner and save them to individual files with one scan? I’ve done the "trick" where you scan once into Elements, dupe the picture and crop each picture separately. This works but adds time. At some point I’ll look into a scanner that can do this, but I’m hoping for some cheap software to do this in the time being.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

SS
Susan_S.
Jul 1, 2004
It’s not cheap but it’s one of the tricks that photoshop CS has up its sleeve! (I haven’t tried it though). I don’t know of any cheap solution.

Susan S
B
Bruce
Jul 2, 2004
:

Is there software that will take individual pictures on your scanner and save them to individual files with one scan? I’ve done the "trick" where you scan once into Elements, dupe the picture and crop each picture separately. This works but adds time. At some point I’ll look into a scanner that can do this, but I’m hoping for some cheap software to do this in the time being.

Vuescan has this capability I believe. Although inexpensive to purchase, it is very feature rich.
DM
Dee_May
Jul 2, 2004
I have downloaded ULEAN Photo Explorer 8 as a trial version. It does okay. I’m trying to iron out the bugs now (when I scan multiple pictures at higher than 150 dpi, my scanner seems to get hung or ULEAD gets hung. I have 1g of RAM and a huge harddrive, so I’m looking at the scanner and/or hardware as the problem.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections