A
Posted By
Arby
Sep 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I first view images from my digital camera I use ACDSee. The color always appears true however when I open the same image(s) up in Photoshop the color has a muddy appearance and not the same as the actual scene. I can manually adjust the settings from within PS so that they are accurate and what ACDSee shows me however the change doesn’t stay and when I re-open that image or a new one I see the same muddy colored look.

I’ve looked in the manual and in the help menu to see if there’s something I can change without any success…

Any assistance is appreciated….

Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

H
Hecate
Sep 12, 2004
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 15:55:36 GMT, "Arby" wrote:

When I first view images from my digital camera I use ACDSee. The color always appears true however when I open the same image(s) up in Photoshop the color has a muddy appearance and not the same as the actual scene. I can manually adjust the settings from within PS so that they are accurate and what ACDSee shows me however the change doesn’t stay and when I re-open that image or a new one I see the same muddy colored look.
I’ve looked in the manual and in the help menu to see if there’s something I can change without any success…

Any assistance is appreciated….

Thanks
Open up the manual again and find color management…

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections