K
Posted By
Karen
Aug 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
If this is the wrong group, sorry please point me in the right direction.
I’m using Photoshop 7 with all the updates, Windows XP home. Problem, I installed a demo plugin "Digital Anarchy Backdrop Designer" and now when I open Photoshop I get an error stating something like "MSVCR71.DLL can not be found" and it suggest that I re-install Photoshop.
I’m not real computer smart but I knew the problem was with the plugin. I couldn’t find a un-install so I found it in PS and put it in the recycle bin and the problem went away.
I would like to use this plugin. How do I get a MSVCR71.DLL? Where do I put it? Did I ever have one and lost it somehow?
Thanks Karen
replace the nomail with yahoo for e-mail

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

K
Karen
Aug 20, 2004
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:35:34 GMT, "Synapse Syndrome" wrote:

"Synapse Syndrome" wrote in message
"Karen" wrote in message
I’m using Photoshop 7 with all the updates, Windows XP home. Problem, I installed a demo plugin "Digital Anarchy Backdrop Designer" and now when I open Photoshop I get an error stating something like "MSVCR71.DLL can not be found" and it suggest that I re-install Photoshop.
I’m not real computer smart but I knew the problem was with the plugin. I couldn’t find a un-install so I found it in PS and put it in the recycle bin and the problem went away.
I would like to use this plugin. How do I get a MSVCR71.DLL? Where do I put it? Did I ever have one and lost it somehow?
Thanks Karen

Get the dll here:
http://download.nvidia.com/developer/NVTextureSuite/msvcr71. dll
Cut and paste the following line and put it in a address box in any window (even IE), and press GO.

Put the dll file in there, and everything will be fine.

ss.

Whoops. The line to put in the address box is this:

%windir%/system

ss.
Thanks it worked:) Now to see if I have enough sense to use the plugin.
SS
Synapse Syndrome
Aug 20, 2004
"Karen" wrote in message
Thanks Karen

Get the dll here:

Cut and paste the following line and put it in a address box in any window (even IE), and press GO.

ss.
SS
Synapse Syndrome
Aug 20, 2004
"Synapse Syndrome" wrote in message
"Karen" wrote in message
Thanks Karen

Get the dll here:

ss.

Whoops. The line to put in the address box is this:

%windir%/system

ss.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections