PJ
Posted By
Pete_Jaxson
May 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just purchased Adobe CS Photoshop and when I try to load it up I get a DLL error it says I am missing the RPpixel.dll, I did a search for this but I could only find pixie.dll and that did not help. I even browsed through my PS 7 files and it’s not there either. Does anyone have the file or know where I could get it. Thank You. My email is

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

L
LenHewitt
May 30, 2004
That’s not a Photoshop DLL, Pete. You must have something else on your machine that’s looking for it – a 3rd party plugin perhaps?
ML
Mike_Logan
May 31, 2004
Yes, most likely a 3rd. Party job. I have the same trouble with PS on my new computer. I cannot install it from disc as I think I’ve exceed the three the registration allows, so I had to copy all the files over, and it is looking for a load of Kodak dll files. Copy one over then it comes up with another on the next boot. PS works fine without them though.
But you MIGHT try the Leaseware fixing thing. You can try dllfix.net or go straight to site that it will take you to:
< http://www.pcdocrx.net/cgi-bin/view.cgi/pcweb201/free_test.h tml>

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections