CM
Posted By
Christopher_McComas
Feb 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Trying to do something similar to: <http://www.metrofanatic.com/mf/img/teaminfo_block.gif> where the actual pictures of the players is like duo-tone.

Cheers

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
JasonSmith
Feb 25, 2004
for the background – select black as the background color, red as the foreground.

go to filter>sketch>halftone pattern, with halftone type set as dots.

you may need to futz with the contrast settings. also you also may need to flip the foreground/background colors.
CM
Christopher_McComas
Feb 25, 2004
Not exactly what I am looking for, but thanks.
D
d._wade_thompson
Feb 25, 2004
I’m guessing you are going for the people.

Image>adjustments>threshold and play with the slider then image>adjustments>hue/saturation, colorize and play with the sliders.

wade
CM
Christopher_McComas
Feb 25, 2004
That works much better!

Is there a way to when adding the color to set it to a certain one? Like CA0003?

Thanks Wade
CM
Christopher_McComas
Feb 25, 2004
Also, get get the effect of this banner:

<http://www.epitaph.com/_images/tops/bands.gif>

Where it looks old and scratched up. How can I do that with a regular rectangle box?
D
d._wade_thompson
Feb 25, 2004
instead of using hue/saturation, add a new layer above your image and fill with the color you want. then set the blending mode of that layer to multiply.

wade
CM
Christopher_McComas
Feb 25, 2004
Thank you very much sir.
CM
Christopher_McComas
Feb 26, 2004
After doing the treshold. Whatever is black, is there an easy way to convert it to say #003366?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections