JR
Posted By
jakub_robison
Feb 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Basically what’s hapening is on mouse over the button changes, when u click the button i want the text on the button to Gaussian blur and a drop down menu to appear below. I got the rollover working those are easy, but i can’t seem to figure out how to get the text to blur on click and have a drop down menu appear below the button. Is this even possible? I’m using version 7.0. I’d appreciate any help.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Feb 7, 2004
Jakub,

I don’t know how to create the drop-down menu…that’s likely some javascript needed there. But, the Gaussian-blurred button is simply one extra image state you need for your button. It sounds as though you may have a two-state button right now, where a 3 or 4-state button is needed. The states as I’d use them are Normal – Over – Down – Out. Out and Normal would be identical while Over is what you’re currently using. For Down, you’d want to duplicate the text layer and apply a Gaussian blur to that. Then ensure that layer is visible and the normal text layer hidden for the Down state assignment.

I hope that’s clear enough,

Daryl

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections