K
Posted By
Kevin
Aug 18, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I using the tryout version of Photoshop, and somehow the toolbar got stuck hanging down vertically in the middle of my screen. How do I reposition it?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AM
Andrew Morton
Aug 19, 2005
Kevin wrote:
I using the tryout version of Photoshop, and somehow the toolbar got stuck hanging down vertically in the middle of my screen. How do I reposition it?

In CS, it’s Window menu->Workspace->"Reset palette locations", so it may be in the same place in CS2.

Andrew
R
Roy
Aug 19, 2005
"Kevin" wrote in message

Click and drag it to where you want.

Roy G
AM
Andrew Morton
Aug 19, 2005
Roy wrote:
"Kevin" wrote in message

Click and drag it to where you want.

Well, there’s that as well, but I thought maybe the OP had got into a situation where the toolbar had its titlebar stuck under the other stuff at the top of the window.

That’s my excuse for what I wrote and I’m sticking to it 🙂

Andrew

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections