How Do We Highlight and Delete a Number of Steps in the History Palette?

S
Posted By
soulis
Jul 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to highlight and delete a number of steps in the
history palette. I can do it one by one. Is there a way of deleting several of them by highlighting them first?
Thanks!

maria

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GV
Gerard Verhoef
Jul 13, 2005
"maria" wrote in message
history palette. I can do it one by one. Is there a way of deleting several of them by highlighting them first?
Thanks!

maria

Delete the oldest step and all later changes will cascade along with that. You can only delete the last change or a sequence of the last changes.

Gerard
N
neon
Jul 13, 2005
Gerard Verhoef wrote:
"maria" wrote in message

Thanks!

maria

Delete the oldest step and all later changes will cascade along with that. You can only delete the last change or a sequence of the last changes.
Gerard
not true. you can delete any individual change, out of chronological order, up to the number of steps available in the history palette. well documented in the manual and help under history states/options depending on the version of ps. always state type of system and version of ps when posting.
GV
Gerard Verhoef
Jul 15, 2005
"neon" wrote in message

not true. you can delete any individual change, out of chronological order, up to the number of steps available in the history palette. well documented in the manual and help under history states/options depending on the version of ps. always state type of system and version of ps when posting.

I apologize for giving a wrong answer. I didn’t know that non linear undo was possible.
Thanks for correcting me neon

Gerard

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections