Posted By
johndoe_rider
Jul 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

Is there a way to change the fonts of palette/file browser etc… in PS?
I’m running my 19" monitor in 1920×1440 and the fonts in palette/file browser etc.. are too small. Setting Windows’ display property dpi size didn’t change anything, except the menu titles and if I could, I don’t want to run a lower resolution as viewing/editing images in 1920×1440 is so great.
Thanks for any help.

-John-

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CC
Chris Cox
Jul 19, 2004
No, there is no way to change the font size.
And you are running at much too high a resolution for your monitor (that’s close to 120 pixels/inch, and should be between 100 and 72 pixels/inch).

Chris

In article , Mike
wrote:

Hi all,

I’m running my 19" monitor in 1920×1440 and the fonts in palette/file browser etc.. are too small. Setting Windows’ display property dpi size didn’t change anything, except the menu titles and if I could, I don’t want to run a lower resolution as viewing/editing images in 1920×1440 is so great.
Thanks for any help.

-John-
MM
Mister Max
Jul 19, 2004
(Mike) posted:

Hi all,

Thanks for any help.

-John-
Get a second monitor and a graphics card that will allow you to use two monitors. Set the second monitor to 800 x 600 and put the palettes there.
– Max

MisterMax
Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, France, Malaysia, Maui, Morocco, Mt Holly, Sicily, St Tropez, Singapore, Thailand, Tour de France: http://buten.net/max/
(Yes,RemoveDoubles is part of my email address. The double letters in my last name are not.)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections