Custom Swatches – How to Move Rearrange Position in Pallet?

GB
Posted By
g_ballard
Dec 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am creating custom swatch pallets PS CS2 and had to delete and redo one swatch color – now it is out of order… HOW do I move the new swatch into the correct position?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CC
Chris_Cox
Dec 7, 2006
Read up on the preset manager.
GB
g_ballard
Dec 7, 2006
Thanks…

The Preset Manager lets you manage the libraries of preset brushes, swatches, gradients, styles, patterns, contours, custom shapes, and preset tools that come with Photoshop. For example, you can use the Preset Manager to change the current set of preset items or create new libraries. After you load a library in the Preset Manager, you can access the library’s items in locations such as the options bar, palettes, dialog boxes, and so on.

To open the Preset Manager, choose Edit > Preset Manager. Choose an option from the Preset Type menu to switch to a specific preset type…
CC
Chris_Cox
Dec 8, 2006
There’s a lot more text on the Preset manager: like how to select presets and move them around, save subsets of the loaded presets, etc.
CB
charles badland
Dec 8, 2006
g ballard-
couldn’t tell if you were being sarcastic or not, but if you go to the Preset Manager in the Swatch Palette menu, it allows you to drag swatches around to different positions in its palette, something you can’t do in the regular Swatch Palette. No "reading up" required.
GB
g_ballard
Dec 8, 2006
Yes, I was grateful for the tip(s)… thanks 🙂

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections