K
Posted By
Karen
Apr 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I really don’t know how to word the problem that I’m having, and not sure that it is a problem may be more of an aggravation.
I have a new computer that came with Vista installed, which I hate btw. I installed CS2 and it seems to be working ok, but I haven’t installed any of my filters yet. When I open a picture one taken with my digital camera it opens larger than my work area. By that I mean on the left side of my work area I have my tools pallet, is that what you call it? Then on the right I have all that stuff that opens by default where the layers are, the color thing and a couple others. On my old computer the image opened within the boundaries described above. On my new computer the image opens, but is wider than my work area. I didn’t explain that very well did I?
Screen resolution is the same on both computers 1280X1024, monitors same size. Am I missing a setting somewhere?
Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

K
Karen
Apr 14, 2007
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:21:23 -0400, wrote:

I really don’t know how to word the problem that I’m having, and not sure that it is a problem may be more of an aggravation.
I have a new computer that came with Vista installed, which I hate btw. I installed CS2 and it seems to be working ok, but I haven’t installed any of my filters yet. When I open a picture one taken with my digital camera it opens larger than my work area. By that I mean on the left side of my work area I have my tools pallet, is that what you call it? Then on the right I have all that stuff that opens by default where the layers are, the color thing and a couple others. On my old computer the image opened within the boundaries described above. On my new computer the image opens, but is wider than my work area. I didn’t explain that very well did I?
Screen resolution is the same on both computers 1280X1024, monitors same size. Am I missing a setting somewhere?
Thanks
Problem solved

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections