N
Posted By
nvslater
Jan 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can I have my pictures automatically sent to another computer, as a backup, everytime I save them? Over wrighting old files would be OK. I have windows XP Pro and photoshop csand there are 3 computers on my network.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

T
Terrat
Jan 23, 2004
Thought the options were external harddrives or double "dumping" a card reader on separate computers.

Is there a direct access route to two computers in one instance by networking? How would you setup this up?
T
Terrat
Jan 23, 2004
May have found a non-networked solution called a "USB pc-link cable" which is a device used for file transfer. (usb 1 speeds.)

<http://www.homenethelp.com/web/review/pc-linq.asp>
N
nvslater
Jan 23, 2004
I thought I might use "Version Cue" to setup the process and use "Automate" to operate the backup. Is this possible? And if so, would it be realiable?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections