Posted By
shb123in
May 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all.

I am a newbie to photoshop only a few days that i have started playing with it and i have a question which may be too trivial.

I have an image which needs a logo embedded in it. Is there a way to import an image within an already created photoshop image. if so any pointers in that direction would be greatly appreciated.

thanking you in anticipation
Sid

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

TF
Tom F
May 2, 2004
This is how I would do it:

Open both the logo picture and the image you want the logo to be embedded in. Use the move tool and simply drag the logo over to the other image.

"phantom" wrote in message | Hi all.
|
| I am a newbie to photoshop only a few days that i have started | playing with it and i have a question which may be too trivial. |
| I have an image which needs a logo embedded in it. Is there a way to | import an image within an already created photoshop image. if so any | pointers in that direction would be greatly appreciated. |
| thanking you in anticipation
| Sid
E
edjh
May 2, 2004
phantom wrote:

Hi all.

I am a newbie to photoshop only a few days that i have started playing with it and i have a question which may be too trivial.
I have an image which needs a logo embedded in it. Is there a way to import an image within an already created photoshop image. if so any pointers in that direction would be greatly appreciated.
thanking you in anticipation
Sid
On logo document, Select All>Copy. Open other image. Paste. Flatten (if desired) and save.

If images have different resolutions the sizes will be off and you’ll have to resize, so try to make sure they have the same resolution.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
S
shb123in
May 3, 2004
That worked thanks a lot.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections