F
Posted By
Felice
Jan 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am considering purchasing an Eizo LCD and would benefit from a few suggestions as to which model(s) I ought to consider. I currently use a ViewSonic PS790 and would want one comparable to this quality and size. I use PS for adjusting and printing digital camera images.

Thank you in advance.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Hecate
Feb 1, 2004
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:48:07 -0800, "Felice" wrote:

I am considering purchasing an Eizo LCD and would benefit from a few suggestions as to which model(s) I ought to consider. I currently use a ViewSonic PS790 and would want one comparable to this quality and size. I use PS for adjusting and printing digital camera images.
Thank you in advance.
if you want one comparable to a Viewsonic, you’re wasting your money on an Eizo which is far, far superior. 🙂

If you need proper colour matching you might like t take a look at the Eizo Flexscan L885. it’s a 20" TFT, so plenty of space, and with great colour controls.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
F
Felice
Feb 2, 2004
Hecate,

Thanks for the reply. Is the L685 LCD the same as the L885, other than a smaller viewing size?

If you happen to know, your response would be appreciated.

Thanks,

"Hecate" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:48:07 -0800, "Felice" wrote:
I am considering purchasing an Eizo LCD and would benefit from a few suggestions as to which model(s) I ought to consider. I currently use a ViewSonic PS790 and would want one comparable to this quality and size.
I
use PS for adjusting and printing digital camera images.
Thank you in advance.
if you want one comparable to a Viewsonic, you’re wasting your money on an Eizo which is far, far superior. 🙂

If you need proper colour matching you might like t take a look at the Eizo Flexscan L885. it’s a 20" TFT, so plenty of space, and with great colour controls.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
H
Hecate
Feb 3, 2004
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:36:36 -0800, "Felice" wrote:

Hecate,

Thanks for the reply. Is the L685 LCD the same as the L885, other than a smaller viewing size?

If you happen to know, your response would be appreciated.
Thanks,
I believe so, but you need to check the specs on their web site. 🙂

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections