ES
Posted By
Eric_Sellhausen
Feb 3, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to run droplets that are associated with a program my company uses for prepress purposes. The program we run uses Photoshop in the background to run actions and create our color separations. I am currently running Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Windows Vista SP3. When I try loading a file through our program it opens Photoshop but displays that "Droplets have stopped working and the program must close". I am unsure as to which version of Photoshop was used to initially create the droplets (either CS2 or CS3).

Something I have tried to get around this was making a copy of the Droplets and changing the file name from .exe to a .atn and placing them in the Presets>Actions folder in the Photoshop file. When I reload Photoshop, they show up on the dropdown menu in the actions menu but they cannot be loaded because Photoshop says they are not compatible with this version of Photoshop.

I am at a brick wall here and I do not know what to try next. If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections