D
Posted By
Darren
May 16, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Got a problem with Droplets on CS3. They just don’t work despite even reinstalling CS3. Running a Vista laptop with CS3, set up my actions with Open and save commands so ticking both relevant boxes in the droplet pallett, so I know the actions have been set up correctly.
I’ve installed CS2 alongside CS3 and suddenly the droplets worked when created in CS3. I’ve gone to my other XP machine tested CS3 droplets and they didn’t work, so did the same, ie installed CS2 aswell and again the droplets don’t work when created in CS3, thing is they don’t work in CS2 either now. I’ve reinstalled CS3 on this machine too.
The error messages are different, sometimes, an error message comes up saying Photoshop has experienced a problem. Other times Photoshop opens up but nothing happens, no error message.

Help please?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CY
curt_young
May 16, 2008
Check out this link with same heading. Hopefully it will give you some help.

<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bc3d8e6/9>

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections