A
Posted By
Arron
Dec 28, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Droplets are inactive in CS3. I had CS2 on my MacBook Pro, and thought I got all the files removed, but apparently not. There are a few post on the web regarding leftover files that point Photoshop to CS2, but the solutions are for windows machines.

I went through the uninstall recommended by adobe, but still no luck. < http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=33 1301>

Any ideas how to get droplets working are appreciated.

Arron

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PZ
Ping Zheng
Dec 29, 2008
inactive ?
Can you describe it? Can not generate the droplet or the generated droplet can’t work
A
Arron
Dec 29, 2008
I’m able to make the droplet, but when I try to drag a folder over it Photoshop doesn’t recognize it and tries to place the file next to the droplet icon. I’m not getting any error messages. Batch processing is working.

Reading a related windows os post on this problem suggests that it could be due to some remaining files from a removed CS2 version.

Perhaps my question should be how to remove all previous traces of CS2 from mac os x.

Arron
PZ
Ping Zheng
Dec 30, 2008
I know one issues, but don’t know if it is your status
If you droplet is made in Windows, droplet will not be recognized in Mac, you need drag this droplet to the CS4 icon(Keep the initial droplet name, do not change it) and then droplets can be used in Mac
You can try to fix the droplet like this way

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections