DW
Posted By
Doug Wells
Oct 26, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m getting to know this plugin and am loving it. I’m trying to knockout a logo – a circle with an object inside. Seems like no problem, I decided to do it in two passes: 1- knock out the background around the outside of the circle – no problem; 2- knock out the background inside the circle but outside of the object. Here’s where I’m stumped – it’s probably easy, but I’m not getting it. Whenever I select, I end up selecting and keeping the background and dumping the image that I’m trying to knockout…

Any help?

Thanks
Doug

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

E
EGR
Oct 26, 2003
Hi Doug,
There is a Corel News Group which might help you.
"corel.graphic_apps.knockout"
Hope that is some help to you.
ER

"Doug Wells" wrote in message
I’m getting to know this plugin and am loving it. I’m trying to knockout a logo – a circle with an object inside. Seems like no problem, I decided to do it in two passes: 1- knock out the background around the outside of the circle – no problem; 2- knock out the background inside the circle but outside of the object. Here’s where I’m stumped – it’s probably easy, but I’m not getting it. Whenever I select, I end up selecting and keeping the background and dumping the image that I’m trying to knockout…
Any help?

Thanks
Doug

DW
Doug Wells
Oct 27, 2003
Thanks – I tried finding that newsgroup, but couldn’t. So I posted to the alt.corel.graphics newsgroup… If anyone has any other ideas, I’m all ears. I’m still trying and failing I have a sample practice image which I could provide if someone could give me any tips on it.

Thanks again
"EGR" wrote in message
Hi Doug,
There is a Corel News Group which might help you.
"corel.graphic_apps.knockout"
Hope that is some help to you.
ER

"Doug Wells" wrote in message
I’m getting to know this plugin and am loving it. I’m trying to knockout
a
logo – a circle with an object inside. Seems like no problem, I decided
to
do it in two passes: 1- knock out the background around the outside of
the
circle – no problem; 2- knock out the background inside the circle but outside of the object. Here’s where I’m stumped – it’s probably easy,
but
I’m not getting it. Whenever I select, I end up selecting and keeping
the
background and dumping the image that I’m trying to knockout…
Any help?

Thanks
Doug

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections