T
Posted By
Talker
Nov 9, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using Photoshop for some time now, and one thing that I have found is that most people that I have come into contact with, and who use Photoshop, seem to have a problem with the toolbar getting in the way of their editing, and don’t seem to know what to do about it.
I thought it was common knowledge, but most of these people don’t know that if you double click on the blue area at the top of the toolbar, it will minimize the toolbar, and you can drag it to the top of the screen to get it out of your way.
Is this common knowledge to most of you guys, or is it a well kept secret…well, up till now?<g>
I discovered this years ago by playing with the toolbar, and I assumed that everyone else knew about it.
Anyway, for any newbie out there, maybe this post will help you….

Talker

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

S
Stig
Nov 9, 2006
I just hit the Shift key when I need the room, then hit it again when I don’t..c

"Talker" wrote in message
I have been using Photoshop for some time now, and one thing that I have found is that most people that I have come into contact with, and who use Photoshop, seem to have a problem with the toolbar getting in the way of their editing, and don’t seem to know what to do about it.
I thought it was common knowledge, but most of these people don’t know that if you double click on the blue area at the top of the toolbar, it will minimize the toolbar, and you can drag it to the top of the screen to get it out of your way.
Is this common knowledge to most of you guys, or is it a well kept secret…well, up till now?<g>
I discovered this years ago by playing with the toolbar, and I assumed that everyone else knew about it.

Talker
S
Stig
Nov 9, 2006
Tab, sorry..c
"Stig" wrote in message
I just hit the Shift key when I need the room, then hit it again when I don’t..c

Talker

MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 9, 2006
"Stig" wrote in message
Tab, sorry..c

And Shift+Tab just hides the palettes

MH

"Stig" wrote in message

Talker

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections