Posted By
Patty_Krise
Jun 30, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello guys,

Well I did even better than that. Contacted Zales Corporation in Texas. However, they destroy all records after 5 years. No catalogs available. No receipts available. No nothing. Our local Zales store will not re-design the ring due to lack of clarity in the picture.

I just don’t know what to do.

Take Care,
Patty

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
BILL_HUNT
Jul 1, 2008
Patty,

While off-topic for the PS end of this, I cannot help but comment. Zales may have sold the ring initially, but there are jewelers who specialize in jewelery repair. Had an heirloom broach stolen, stones torn out, and most of the gold destroyed. Took the tiny corner of the broach, along with a sketch of what wife and I recalled. The jeweler reconstructed it as perfectly as our memories could evaluate. Godmother, who gave broach to wife, could not tell that it had been rebuilt, and she’s a jewelery wholesaler.

Good luck,
Hunt

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections