SF
Posted By
Steven_F.
Mar 14, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a problem with duotone, before when I use to use this technique, I would do grayscale->Duotone, and in the duotone box I would get a list of preset colors such as PANTONE 122c, but now when I go there i just get box where i must select my own color with the mixer, how do i get these preset colors back? Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JO
John_O_Connor
Mar 14, 2008
There is an Adobe tech-note on this:
< http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb 402028>

But there may be a problem in Photohsop locating any presets in the folder using the browse window that you get when you click Load. (at least on Windows Xp).
However if you Browse all the way to "My Computer" and follow the path c:\, Program Files, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop CS3, Presets, Duotones, Duotones, Pantone(R) Duotones it does find the folders and presets; (each of the comma-separated items that I have listed is the sequence that follow by double clicking in successive browse windows!)
(I think that I got it to work as I have described, but cannot replicate the initial problem when I restart Photoshop, so it may work for you the first time.)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections