D
Posted By
Des
Nov 17, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi I am not a graphics person and use Photoshop 7 without any fancy add ons. I want to make a wall look like it has been snowing. If I just put white on the wall it will look like some idiot has sprayed white paint. how can I make it look like snow.

Here is the page

www.lowther-york.co.uk.

Any sugestions welcome, even if it meens getting add ons.

Desmond.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JU
jclarke.usenet
Nov 18, 2008
Des wrote:
Hi I am not a graphics person and use Photoshop 7 without any fancy add ons. I want to make a wall look like it has been snowing. If I just put white on the wall it will look like some idiot has sprayed white paint. how can I make it look like snow.

Here is the page

www.lowther-york.co.uk.

If you have to ask you probably won’t be able to develop the necessary skills in a reasonable time. This is one where you either reshoot using appropriate props or hire an artist.

–John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
N
no-one
Nov 23, 2008
"Des" wrote in message

Here is the page

www.lowther-york.co.uk.

Desmond.

Google………

http://www.flickr.com/groups/pse/discuss/72157602694539770/

http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+make+snow+in+photoshop +elements&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&i e=utf8&oe=utf8

Bob S.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections