Some sample artworks: comments MUCH appreciated.

AV
Posted By
Ari Valen Levinson
Sep 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have just started my own website: www.arivl.deviantart.com Every work of mine was made either partially or entirely in Photoshop. I would grately appreciate any comments on my work: either here or (if you are a devart member, on the site) Thank you so much in advance.

Best,
Ari

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
Sep 10, 2003
Hi, I have just had a quick peek, seen stuff I like and dont like, what kinda feed back are you after artistci technical? over all though it gets a thumbs up from me.
AV
Ari Valen Levinson
Sep 12, 2003
Hey guys. Any feedback would be welcomed: both artistic and technical. As far as the web-site goes: I know it has some problems (pictures a little too big, sometimes too slow :-/) I’d like to hear any specific comments about the pictures, or about the site in general. Thanks.

Best,
Ari
W
whozit
Sep 12, 2003
Ari, try over in the Lounge. This section of the Forum is for Photoshop technical questions/problems etc.

A critique of your web site with accompanying suggestions for improvement is subjective opinions regarding design, not a Photoshop issue.
R
Rabid
Sep 13, 2003
whats the lounge??

"Ol’ Whozit" wrote in message
Ari, try over in the Lounge. This section of the Forum is for Photoshop
technical questions/problems etc.
A critique of your web site with accompanying suggestions for improvement
is subjective opinions regarding design, not a Photoshop issue.

x– 100 Proof News – http://www.100ProofNews.com
x– 3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups x– Access to over 800 Gigs/Day – $8.95/Month
x– UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections