KS
Posted By
Katherine_S._Faulk
Sep 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I created a Web page mock-up in PS6 that’s actually from 2 designs I combined, which is probably not a good idea to begin with. I know it needs work, but I’m stuck.

On the logo, I want the background to look like a skyline, but I can’t get it there. And I don’t know what to do with the blank space below the logo, which is one of the problems caused when I combined the two designs.

Is there hope for what I’ve done?

If it’s not okay to ask for this help here, please direct me to an appropriate forum.

www.inhousewebmaster.com/staging

Thanks in advance,

Katherine

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

A
artpictures
Sep 2, 2004
you need to design your logo by putting the skyline behind the text layer is that what you mean, otherwise looks fine
NM
Naughty Mary
Sep 2, 2004
I think you need a graphic in the blank area to balance off the other graphic. Feel free to use the one I created. "I want the background to look like a skyline, but I can’t get it there". Can’t get what there? A blue sky?
NM

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:06:15 -0700,
wrote:

I created a Web page mock-up in PS6 that’s actually from 2 designs I combined, which is probably not a good idea to begin with. I know it needs work, but I’m stuck.

On the logo, I want the background to look like a skyline, but I can’t get it there. And I don’t know what to do with the blank space below the logo, which is one of the problems caused when I combined the two designs.

Is there hope for what I’ve done?

If it’s not okay to ask for this help here, please direct me to an appropriate forum.
www.inhousewebmaster.com/staging

Thanks in advance,

Katherine

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections