B
Posted By
BLUOVAL
Dec 24, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have experienced a problem with Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 loading to work on some pictures. Whenever I start the application I get an Loader error "The procedure entry point XML_SetParamEnityParsing could not be located in the dynamic link library xmlparse.dll". . .!

I have tried uninstall the product and reinstalling but the problem just keeps coming back. I wanted to get this problem fixed before I upgrade.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

K
K2
Dec 24, 2007
This thread has a response to a similar error with another program: http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=75854
K2

wrote:
I have experienced a problem with Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 loading to work on some pictures. Whenever I start the application I get an Loader error "The procedure entry point XML_SetParamEnityParsing could not be located in the dynamic link library xmlparse.dll". . .!
I have tried uninstall the product and reinstalling but the problem just keeps coming back. I wanted to get this problem fixed before I upgrade.
K
K2
Dec 24, 2007
Or try this:
http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?p=34347 2 (Google is your friend)
K2

wrote:

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections