SG
Posted By
Scottie_G.
Mar 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I saved a duotone I made and then tried to load it from a folder other than the duotones folder, but it would not appear. Perhaps you can’t put it elsewhere?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RW
Rene_Walling
Mar 5, 2004
Perhaps you can’t put it elsewhere?

You can put the Duotone files where you want, but it’s a good policy to keep them in Photoshop’s duotone folder.

How exactly did you save the duotone?
JS
John_Slate
Mar 5, 2004
Just to clarify, we are talking about a "duotone options" file that is to be used to apply saved ink transfer curves to any other grayscale, and not the duotone image file itself… right?
SG
Scottie_G.
Mar 5, 2004
I go Image mode, duotone. I creat a duotone. Then I go save. First I saved this to a folder outside photoshop. I then saved it in the duotone folder in photoshop. Did not matter either way, when I select load, my dutone cannot be found in the navagation box that comes up.

Now for what it’s worth, I’ve only made two doutones, the first one has an .atf extension and the second has .ado extension.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections