F
Posted By
foxibizniz
Nov 25, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I need help w/increasing logo size. I tried increasing size by image > resize > bicubic > and my picture is really distorted. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kelly

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
catfish
Nov 25, 2007
wrote:
Hi, I need help w/increasing logo size. I tried increasing size by image > resize > bicubic > and my picture is really distorted. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kelly

did the image start out as a .gif file or a black and white image? If so, then you would need to convert from whatever it was to jpg format first – image > mode > RGB color

then try the bicubic smoother enlargement
image > resize > image size > and making sure to put check marks in the boxes by
"resample image" (and drop down to bicubic smoother) "constrain proportions"
only then change the image size to however many pixels/inch and 1 inch height
and finally click "ok"

when you get an image on the screen, click the magnifying glass (or "zoom" to bring the size of the image to something viewable (like 100%).

remember, you are starting with an itsy bitsy image, so you can’t magnify what isn’t there.

hope this helps you a bit more
C
Charley
Nov 26, 2007
When you are working with a logo it’s best to use a vector type program as you will be able to increase or decrease it’s size without any problems. Photoshop is the wrong program to use for this.

Charley

wrote in message

Thanks,
Kelly

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections