M
Posted By
Mktg
Dec 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am in search of a new logo for our company, Ford Motor Co. We all took a vote at lunch and decided that our current logo has been around too long and we need a fresh design to move forward with. One of the guys in the mail room told us that this newsgroup is literally a font of elite creativity and the most important thing, since there is an unlimited budget, we have chosen this newsgroup to solicit our offer. Whoever has the winning design will win cars of your choice, for your entire family for life (every two years), the ceo’s summer home in Hawaii ( including servants), and an annual stipend of 10 million dollars. Oh, and you get to caddy for Tiger Woods at all 4 Majors.
If this is not acceptable to everyone here at alt.graphics.photoshop, let us know and we will double the offer.
Regards,
Henry Ford III

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

E
edjh
Dec 18, 2004
Marketing Dept., Ford Motors wrote:
I am in search of a new logo for our company, Ford Motor Co. We all took a vote at lunch and decided that our current logo has been around too long and we need a fresh design to move forward with. One of the guys in the mail room told us that this newsgroup is literally a font of elite creativity and the most important thing, since there is an unlimited budget, we have chosen this newsgroup to solicit our offer. Whoever has the winning design will win cars of your choice, for your entire family for life (every two years), the ceo’s summer home in Hawaii ( including servants), and an annual stipend of 10 million dollars. Oh, and you get to caddy for Tiger Woods at all 4 Majors.
If this is not acceptable to everyone here at alt.graphics.photoshop, let us know and we will double the offer.
Regards,
Henry Ford III
Hank,

I don’t have any ideas for a new Ford logo. I like the old one just fine. But the antenna motor on my Taurus isn’t raising and lowering the antenna any more; it just makes a funny noise. What should I do?

Thanks

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
M
Marsupilami
Dec 18, 2004
Marketing Dept., Ford Motors wrote:
Regards,
Henry Ford III

Who’s the turkey who will believe that?
(one that survived to thankgiving)

+++++++++++
Houba houba.
Marsu.
"Le num
R
Roy
Dec 18, 2004
"Marketing Dept., Ford Motors" wrote in message
I am in search of a new logo for our company, Ford Motor Co. We all took a vote at lunch and decided that our current logo has been around too long and we need a fresh design to move forward with. One of the guys in the mail room told us that this newsgroup is literally a
font of elite creativity and the most important thing, since there is an unlimited budget, we have chosen this newsgroup to solicit our offer. Whoever has the winning design will win cars of your choice, for your entire
family for life (every two years), the ceo’s summer home in Hawaii ( including servants), and an annual stipend of 10 million dollars. Oh, and you get to caddy for Tiger Woods at all 4 Majors.
If this is not acceptable to everyone here at alt.graphics.photoshop, let us
know and we will double the offer.
Regards,
Henry Ford III

New Logo.

I am very interested in this offer.

You can keep the Holiday Home, I don’t ever take holidays.

Also, I have just been advised that I have won 48 Million Dollars on a Spanish Lottery, so the money is not too important any more.

I don’t know anyone called Tiger Woods, is he a professional Photographer?

What I really want to know is about the "Cars of Your Choice for Life".

Does it really have to be Ford Cars?

Roy
R
Roberto
Dec 18, 2004
I have created a proof for free. What do your think?

http://www.roll-ups.co.uk/ishop/images/879/fuct.jpg

I am in search of a new logo for our company, Ford Motor Co. We all took a vote at lunch and decided that our current logo has been around too long and we need a fresh design to move forward with. One of the guys in the mail room told us that this newsgroup is literally
a
font of elite creativity and the most important thing, since there is an unlimited budget, we have chosen this newsgroup to solicit our offer. Whoever has the winning design will win cars of your choice, for your
entire
family for life (every two years), the ceo’s summer home in Hawaii ( including servants), and an annual stipend of 10 million dollars. Oh, and you get to caddy for Tiger Woods at all 4 Majors.
If this is not acceptable to everyone here at alt.graphics.photoshop, let
us
Regards,
Henry Ford III

S
SCRUFF
Dec 19, 2004
LMFAO.

"A" wrote in message

I am in search of a new logo for our company, Ford Motor Co. We all took a vote at lunch and decided that our current logo has been around too long and we need a fresh design to move forward with. One of the guys in the mail room told us that this newsgroup is
literally
a
font of elite creativity and the most important thing, since there is an unlimited budget, we have chosen this newsgroup to solicit our offer. Whoever has the winning design will win cars of your choice, for your
entire
family for life (every two years), the ceo’s summer home in Hawaii ( including servants), and an annual stipend of 10 million dollars. Oh,
and
you get to caddy for Tiger Woods at all 4 Majors.
If this is not acceptable to everyone here at alt.graphics.photoshop,
let
us
Regards,
Henry Ford III

S
SCRUFF
Dec 19, 2004
The real requests get flamed and the spoofs get a hit, classic!

"A" wrote in message

I am in search of a new logo for our company, Ford Motor Co. We all took a vote at lunch and decided that our current logo has been around too long and we need a fresh design to move forward with. One of the guys in the mail room told us that this newsgroup is
literally
a
entire
family for life (every two years), the ceo’s summer home in Hawaii ( including servants), and an annual stipend of 10 million dollars. Oh,
and
let
us
Regards,
Henry Ford III

IE
Irene Elliott
Dec 21, 2004
Well I sorta bit and sent an inquirey to the REAL FORD MOTOR COMPANY and here is part of thier answere:
"In an effort to assist you, we have researched your inquiry and found that Ford Motor Company, currently has no plans or have made any announcements for a new logo."
At I didn’t go all the way….or did I 😉
Yours,
Semi gulable Tom

I am in search of a new logo for our company, Ford Motor Co. We all took a vote at lunch and decided that our current logo has been around too long and we need a fresh design to move forward with. One of the guys in the mail room told us that this newsgroup is literally
a
entire
If this is not acceptable to everyone here at alt.graphics.photoshop, let
us
Regards,
Henry Ford III

S
SCRUFF
Dec 21, 2004
Classic!

"Tom Ellliott" wrote in message
Well I sorta bit and sent an inquirey to the REAL FORD MOTOR COMPANY and here is part of thier answere:
"In an effort to assist you, we have researched your inquiry and found that Ford Motor Company, currently has no plans or have made any announcements for a new logo."
At I didn’t go all the way….or did I 😉
Yours,
Semi gulable Tom

literally
a
entire
and
let
us
Regards,
Henry Ford III

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections