Posted By
H.M.ISLAND
Jun 9, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi every body
I’m really tiered of this fuckin logo.I’m trying to make a logo in a very high resoulution photoshop CS2 file and i cant do that.plz help,I need it.
I got the logo designed but it is very small and i cant use it.If anybody can help plz contact

The logo is very simple may be there is font exactly like this but,i’m confused.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TB
The Bobert
Jun 9, 2007
In article ,
"H.M.ISLAND" wrote:

Hi every body
I’m really tiered of this fuckin logo.I’m trying to make a logo in a very high resoulution photoshop CS2 file and i cant do that.plz help,I need it.
I got the logo designed but it is very small and i cant use it.If anybody can help plz contact

The logo is very simple may be there is font exactly like this but,i’m confused.

Post the logo on a website and send me $35 US and I’ll evaluate the image. If I should be able to help, the evaluation fee will be applied to the $175 charge for the new logo. If not – tuff titty.

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION! (it comes bundled with the software)

Bob in Central CA
A
Avery
Jun 10, 2007
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 16:25:11 -0700, The Bobert
wrote:

In article ,
"H.M.ISLAND" wrote:

Hi every body

Post the logo on a website and send me $35 US and I’ll evaluate the image. If I should be able to help, the evaluation fee will be applied to the $175 charge for the new logo. If not – tuff titty.

I think you are under pricing yourself, and I dont even know if you are any good…
G
Grinder
Jun 10, 2007
Avery wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 16:25:11 -0700, The Bobert
wrote:

In article ,
"H.M.ISLAND" wrote:

Hi every body

I think you are under pricing yourself, and I dont even know if you are any good…

I’ll vouch for him. Be cautious though, that I might be impersonating someone that knows him.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections