AK
Posted By
Al K
Jun 23, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When deleting files in PSE 5 it asks "Also delete selected files from hard disk?" Clicking the check box does this. Is there a way to always delete from organizer and Hard disk with out clicking the check box? This would save a lot of key strokes.

Al

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
catfish
Jun 24, 2007
and also be very dangerous. the assumption is that the files on the hard disk are the originals. you *may* want them later.

so you have to willfully and purposly tell PSE that "yes, I know what I am doing, and I REALLY want you to DELETE these files from the hard disk because I NEVER will want to use them again. EVER. Really!"

"Al K" wrote:
When deleting files in PSE 5 it asks "Also delete selected files from hard disk?" Clicking the check box does this. Is there a way to always delete from organizer and Hard disk with out clicking the check box? This would save a lot of key strokes.

Al

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections