Posted By
D._Anders
Jun 5, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am printing to an HP 7700 from Windows xp sp2. The HP driver is 2.241.0.0

I set the picture width to 6", deselect "center image", select "show bounding box", grab and move the picture to the crop I want, then press print. Inevitably, it prints the top left of the picture, ignoring the margins that were set by the grab and move.

Why doesn’t the damn thing print what I select? What is the point of being able to move the picture in the preview window if that is not what is going to print?

HELP!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Jun 6, 2005
Could you please clarify something? Are you printing from the Organizer or the Editor?
RF
Robert_F_Carruth
Jun 6, 2005
If you are printing from Editor deselect "show bounding box" after you move the image. It then prints as positioned on my HP5650.
D
D._Anders
Jun 6, 2005
I am printing from the editor.

I have tried de-selecting ‘show bounding box’, and the problem is better, but not yet right. I certainly didn’t get the top left corner of the picture, but the picture was no longer centered, and not at the same zoom ratio.
D
D._Anders
Jun 6, 2005
Just to be clear about my last post, I had centered the subject in the preview window, and when I printed, the subject was off-center. I was not referring to the ‘center image’ check box.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections