CJ
Posted By
Chris_J._Dunn
Jun 5, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In elements, all of my photos got the "missing photo" icon. I went to the reconnect> all files and I was directed to another window. All of my photos were listed on the left side and on the right was the last known folder they were in I think. Anyway, I tried several times to reconnect them and nothing happened. I ended up only being able to erase them out of frustration of course. Does any one know of a solution to this?
Please email me. Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CW
Colin Walls
Jun 5, 2005
Have you tried File/Catalog/Recover?

Have you done anything to the files outside of Organizer?
RV
Robert_Van_Bodegon
Jun 8, 2005
I am a newbie to Photoshop Elements 3. And I have lots of questions. But, I will start with the one that goes most against my Hollander character. That is, why if most of the paper that is available is 81/2 X 11 that the Print Multiple Images selections do not include some print sizes that are multiples of 81/2 X 11? 41/4 X 35/8 would be nice.
CW
Colin Walls
Jun 8, 2005
Robert

You should post your query as a new topic. It will get lost here.

I should say though, that most people like to have some white space around their pictures.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections