R
Posted By
rdoc2
Aug 24, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a canon i960 printer that has been a good printer but it is going bad so I am looking for a new one. I believe the print head is clogged and the canon cleaning process didn’t help. What printer in the canon line has replaced this printer? What printer can you suggest for $200.00 or less and an inkjet? I use it strictly for printing pictures. Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
Craig
Aug 29, 2007
I have the Canon i6600D, which has been replaced with the i6700D. On Canon’s web site it is $149.99. The i6600D prints excellent photos, has 6 inks, and also automatically prints double sided pages! I have had no problems with it and would definitely buy another.

Craig

"Gary F. Pitel" wrote in message
I have a canon i960 printer that has been a good printer but it is going bad so I am looking for a new one. I believe the print head is clogged and the canon cleaning process didn’t help. What printer in the canon line has replaced this printer? What printer can you suggest for $200.00 or less and an inkjet? I use it strictly for printing pictures. Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections