Posted By
Gayathri_chandrasekaran
May 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I am a new user of photoshop elements 3.0 . I am learning & trying out the different things available in it. How do MS Digital Image suite / Digital Pro products compare with Photoshop? I am going to buy 1 of these products and wanted to get a feel from other users who might have tried all 3. Is there any extra feature in the MS product? Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

KW
Ken_Wolin
May 21, 2005
Gayathri-

Although I’m not familiar with either MS Digital or Digital Pro, please keep in mind two things… this is the best "help" forum I’ve ever seen and should you grow in your digital photography endeavors, Elements is a short step below the industry standard — Photoshop CS.

Good luck,
Kenny
R
RSD99
May 21, 2005
"Gayathri_chandrasekaran" asked:
"…
How do MS Digital Image suite / Digital Pro products compare with Photoshop?
…."

MS Digital Image suite / Digital Pro
Wanna-be amateur-level / consumer-level software … complete with all of the expected Micro$loth bugs and problems

PhotoShop CS2 and PhotoShop Elements
The professional "gold standard," and a "junior" version of same.

Get PhotoShop Elements … FORGET MS Digital Image suite / Digital Pro.

wrote in message
Hi,

I am a new user of photoshop elements 3.0 . I am learning & trying out
the
different things available in it. How do MS Digital Image suite / Digital
Pro products compare with Photoshop? I am going to buy 1 of these products and wanted to get a feel from other users who might have tried all 3. Is there any extra feature in the MS product? Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections