RR
Posted By
Raymond Robillard
May 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Just discovered this… Select a group of pictures in the Finder, then Control – Click, and choose Slideshow… Enjoy!

But, if you can never get enough, press the spacebar. Then, at the bottom of the screen, you’ll have a series of controls (adjust to screen, play, next). But probably the most helpful of these is the index sheet. You can have all your selected pictures be presented at once, pick the one you want to zoom on it from there.

Ray
P.S. For an added multimedia experience, have some music played in iTunes while the slideshows run 🙂

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

LM
Lou_M
May 10, 2005
Good tip, Ray. Did you send that to Joe?

Also, the same technique works in Mail 2.0. When you get photos in an e-mail, a Slideshow button magically appears. One of my favorite new features!
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 10, 2005
Ehhh… No, I didn’t. Would you do me the honnor ? 😉

Ray
JC
Jane Carter
May 11, 2005
Wow, Thanks for this tip, its great!
I’m still using Panther, so what happened was I selected about 30 pictures on the desktop, and when I control-clicked, I was given the option to "Slide show with Graphic Converter". And indeed it was really nice, as I had it go Full Screen.
Graphic Converter is one of my favourites anyway.
Jane

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections