Anyone know the ANVSOFT Flash Slide Show Maker?

AW
Posted By
alabama_wolfs
Jun 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have lots of memorial photos, and would like a
make a flash slideshow. I heard a freeware called
ANVSOFT Flash Slide Show Maker could help me,
anyone can tell me the address where I can find it?Thanks very much!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

C2
chickenlike_2006
Jun 8, 2006
wrote:
ANVSOFT Flash Slide Show Maker could help me,
anyone can tell me the address where I can find it?Thanks very much!

Here is the freeware,a good one!No thanks!
http://flash.dvd-photo-slideshow.com/
TT
Tom Thomas
Jun 8, 2006
wrote:

—- snip spam spam spam …

How stupid do you think people are? Placing the name of the software you’re advertising in Google brought up the site for the software as the very first hit.

When someone places a blatant advertisment for "freeware" I have to wonder what they are trying to gain. Perhaps the "freeware" contains more than it appears to? Keylogger? Worm? Data mining trojan? Just a guess.
——————
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.
TT
Tom Thomas
Jun 8, 2006
wrote:

Here is the freeware,a good one!No thanks!

Do you know how to read Usenet headers? Apparently not, or you’d know how obvious it is that you’re responding to your own "question." Aren’t you the bright one.

——————
Tom

MR
Mike Russell
Jun 8, 2006
Congratulations, Tom. It’s a tossup whether the original post, or your response to it, is more offensive.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/

"Tom Thomas" wrote in message
wrote:

—- snip spam spam spam …

How stupid do you think people are? Placing the name of the software you’re advertising in Google brought up the site for the software as the very first hit.

When someone places a blatant advertisment for "freeware" I have to wonder what they are trying to gain. Perhaps the "freeware" contains more than it appears to? Keylogger? Worm? Data mining trojan? Just a guess.
——————
Tom

TT
Tom Thomas
Jun 8, 2006
"Mike Russell" wrote:

Congratulations, Tom. It’s a tossup whether the original post, or your response to it, is more offensive.

And what is offensive about challenging a spammer who posts a fake question in order to respond to himself advertising his product? If the OP had simply posted a message saying, "I have this new freeware you can try if you like." I would have ignored it.

There are folks who might not recognize what this person is doing and I have genuine suspicion of the software, given the shady whay it’s being advertised in the group.
——————
Tom

K
KatWoman
Jun 8, 2006
"Mike Russell" wrote:

And what is offensive about challenging a spammer who posts a fake question in order to respond to himself advertising his product? If the OP had simply posted a message saying, "I have this new freeware you can try if you like." I would have ignored it.

There are folks who might not recognize what this person is doing and I have genuine suspicion of the software, given the shady whay it’s being advertised in the group.
——————
Tom

and is really FREE? it says TRiaL is free and posts no prices for when the TRiaL period is over?
M
mississippisfish
Jun 9, 2006
KatWoman wrote:
"Mike Russell" wrote:

——————
Tom

and is really FREE? it says TRiaL is free and posts no prices for when the TRiaL period is over?

No,absolutely free.This is a freeware.we have other sharewares,so we just want to have more people to use it and suggest to us.Thanks for your disscussion!I am sorry for the trouble to all of you!
TT
Tom Thomas
Jun 9, 2006
wrote:

No,absolutely free.This is a freeware.we have other sharewares,so we just want to have more people to use it and suggest to us.Thanks for your disscussion!I am sorry for the trouble to all of you!

If your motives are so pure, why do you change your fake email address every time you post? And why do you ask questions and then change your name and respond to yourself? Those behaviors would seem to indicate someone with something to hide.

——————
Tom

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections