G
Posted By
Graham
Apr 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
All F70 EXIF data for a file is shown under properties in File Browser but in Standard Edit ‘File Info’ only shows part of it (e.g. no shutter speed)
under Camera 1 & 2
Can File Info be expanded to show all EXIF data ?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

J
jfitz
Apr 20, 2005
"Graham" wrote in message
All F70 EXIF data for a file is shown under properties in File Browser but in Standard Edit ‘File Info’ only shows part of it (e.g. no shutter speed)

JPG files shot with my Canon Digital Elph and JPG and CRW (raw) files shot with my Canon DSLR and converted with the Adobe RAW converter show shutter speed, aperture, lens info, metering mode and flash info in the Editor File Info window. Complete EXIF date is available in the Organizer.
G
Graham
Apr 20, 2005
"Graham" wrote in message
under Camera 1 & 2
Can File Info be expanded to show all EXIF data ?
Correction —
All my F70’s EXIF data for a file is shown under properties in ORGANIZER but in STANDARD EDIT’s ‘File Info’ only part of it is shown (e.g. no shutter speed) under Camera 1 & 2

Can File Info be expanded to show all of the F70’s EXIF data ?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections