O
Posted By
OldStager
Sep 12, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way of showing the date a photo was taken in CS3 without having to go via the File/File Info menu route once the photo is loaded. I want the date taken to appear when the photo is loaded. I have a feeling that in an earlier version of Photoshop there was a metadata palette somewhere near the bottom left of the image which showed the date, time etc.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

F
Fred
Sep 13, 2008
Is there a way of showing the date a photo was taken in CS3 without having to go via the File/File Info menu route once the photo is loaded. I want the date taken to appear when the photo is loaded. I have a feeling that in an earlier version of Photoshop there was a metadata palette somewhere near the bottom left of the image which showed the date, time etc.

Not in Photoshop, but Bridge does that.
O
OldStager
Sep 14, 2008
"Fred" wrote in
news:7pUyk.18252$:

Not in Photoshop, but Bridge does that.

Thank you Fred.
H
hawkseye
Sep 15, 2008
OldStager wrote:

When you go go via the" File/File Info menu route " i think this displays the shortcut keys

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections