MN
Posted By
ml_nelson
Nov 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m attempting to use Lynch’s book & tools to create CMYK seperations in Photoshop Elements 2. I was doing fine until I hit a hard roadblock.

Page 143 of his book, step 6 has you open one of the sample templates (for example; CMYK_DCS_Template.C). The problem is Photoshop Elements 2 can’t open the templates. It simply says "can’t open…… Not the right kind of document"

Any help would be appreciated.
Mike

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BT
Ben T
Nov 7, 2004
This newsgroup has a very limited and small number of subscribers. Go here http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.3bb65821 for more info and sign in.
Ben

wrote in message
I’m attempting to use Lynch’s book & tools to create CMYK seperations in Photoshop Elements 2. I was doing fine until I hit a hard roadblock.

Page 143 of his book, step 6 has you open one of the sample templates (for example; CMYK_DCS_Template.C). The problem is Photoshop Elements 2 can’t open the templates. It simply says "can’t open…… Not the right kind of document"

Mike
C
Corey
Nov 27, 2004
wrote in message

Mike

I just downloaded a trial version of Elements 2 from Adobe and I don’t see it even supporting CMYK color under Image > Mode or in the Color Picker choices. It may not be able to open CMYK files. I’m very familiar with Photoshop and downloaded this version to help out a friend who has it.

Peadge 🙂

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections