K
Posted By
KatWoman
Oct 24, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
OK I was working on a CMYK doc and needed to use the proof feature to see how the colors may change in print
PS CS (8)
now any document I open even the RGB ones shows me only the CMYK colors (dull and gray)
even with proof clicked off
I have to change every document to view monitor profile first

also
even when the image ready shows me the ugly CMYK looking preview when I look at the saved for web images they look bright again (srgb) assign and or convert profile seems to make no difference here but the preview in IR used to match
my PS docs

what happened?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

T
Tacit
Oct 24, 2006
In article <T7u%g.31608$>,
"KatWoman" wrote:

OK I was working on a CMYK doc and needed to use the proof feature to see how the colors may change in print
PS CS (8)
now any document I open even the RGB ones shows me only the CMYK colors (dull and gray)

Photoshop remembers the last view you set. Close all your open Photoshop images, then use the View menu to choose the proof setup you want.

Art, photography, shareware, polyamory, literature, kink: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
Nanohazard, Geek shirts, and more: http://www.villaintees.com
K
KatWoman
Oct 24, 2006
"tacit" wrote in message
In article <T7u%g.31608$>,
"KatWoman" wrote:

PS CS (8)

Photoshop remembers the last view you set. Close all your open Photoshop images, then use the View menu to choose the proof setup you want.

PURR-FECT!!!
I was doing the order of events wrong
thought I had to save the last document that way

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections