CS
Posted By
Chuck_Snyder
Aug 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Looks like a whole lot of downtime this afternoon/evening….?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BB
brent_bertram
Aug 31, 2004
A few of us were commenting on it, Chuck, off forum , of course ! <G>

🙂
PA
Patti Anderson
Aug 31, 2004
Glad it wasn’t just me. It wasn’t just sluggish this time, it wasn’t there at all.

Golly, I was almost having PSE Forum withdrawal. 🙂 Actually, I was able to get some work done for a change.

Patti
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Aug 31, 2004
Glad you clarified that, Brent. I was SO confused….!

🙂
BB
brent_bertram
Aug 31, 2004
This place is habit forming, Patti . Just like a good soap opera. What will Jodi do next ? <LOL>

🙂

Brent
MR
Mark_Reibman
Aug 31, 2004
Whew, back on again. It’s been a tough several hours. 🙂
JF
Jodi_Frye
Aug 31, 2004
She needs to go out and get a picture or two for that dangin’ photo challenge! That is what she needs to do next….but will she ? Who the heck freekin knows.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 31, 2004
What a miserable night it was last night … I ended up tidying up my photograph files …. 🙂

I miss the forum when its not available .. we are going on holiday next week and NOT taking the laptop with us. How will I cope?

Wendy
GD
Grant_Dixon
Aug 31, 2004
Wendy

We are away next week as well and won’t be taking our laptop with us either. Is this some sort of trend?

Grant
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 31, 2004
Guess it must be Grant ….

I read a thread a while back that the Challenge was going to be off line … is it for two weeks?

How will I cope … still at least I will be away for one week 🙂

Wendy
GD
Grant_Dixon
Aug 31, 2004
Wendy

Here I am minding my own business and I get blamed for giving a girl a terrible night …. that is the first for me. :0

Grant
RF
Robert_F_Carruth
Aug 31, 2004
Grant and Wendy,

Have a great time.

We’ll be off mid next week for our annual visit to Acadia National Park but I’ll definitely be taking my laptop. It’s the only portable storage device I own for downloading my pictures. (Of course it also serves as my very detailed road atlas and gps route tracking device.)

Bob
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 31, 2004
Grant … 🙂 🙂 …..

Bob, Have a nice visit to the National Park and hope you gets lots of great photos.

Wendy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections