Visited Links in this forum don’t stand out enough.

GP
Posted By
Gary_Politzer
Feb 1, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Admittedly it’s a minor annoyance, but who is responsible for this eye boggling forum design. I wear glasses and am not a kid any more. Line height between post titles is too little, and visited links just sort of blend in, making finding one’s place in a tall list of links a giant headache. Life is short & tough. Why hire bad web designers?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CC
Chris_Cox
Feb 1, 2009
What browser are you using, on what OS?
R
Rothrock
Feb 1, 2009
This is such my complaint about this forum as well. It is the same on Mac OS 10.5.6 with Safari 3.2.1 and on my work machine which is XP and IE 6.

There also needs to be a few more pixels between each line. I often have to use the find function because I can’t visually find topics that I know should be there.
P
Phosphor
Feb 1, 2009
• Change the link and visited link colors in your browser prefs. • Get new glasses
• Write your own CSS to add to the line-height property.
NK
Neil_Keller
Feb 1, 2009
Folks,

As Phos suggests, try changing your browser settings and see if that helps.

That said, this is NOT the forum for this topic and your concerns will be lost buried in here. Please post it in Forum comments which is specifically for Forums issues.

Thanks.

Neil

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections