M
Posted By
marcyankus
Feb 3, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How can I create a shortcut keyboard command for "consolidate all" under the "Arrange documents" menu?
Thanks
Marc

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CP
christoph_pfaffenbichler
Feb 3, 2009
Have You tried assigning a Shortcut under
Edit – Keyboard Shortcuts – Window – Arrange – Consolidate All to Tabs?
M
marcyankus
Feb 3, 2009
That’s not what I’m trying to do. My images are in tabs already. There is a square icon in the bar just below the menu bar. It has a rectangle and two squares in the icon. If you click on this square icon, the first icon that is displayed, which is a single grey square, will added gray around your tabs images and you will not be able to see any other application behind it.

This is similar to selecting "Application frame" which is also under Window but slightly different.

I never used Application Frame before so I guess that might be my solution since you can create a keyboard shortcut for that.

Marc
OO
Omke_Oudeman
Feb 3, 2009
That is what the Application frame is made for. You can drag it al over your screen, snap it between the panels and you end up with one big window with tools, panel, application bar and you can also choose a custom background color for the application frame. click on the frame background and with right click you can customize it to your wishes. Save it as a workspace and you will soon get used to it 🙂
M
marcyankus
Feb 3, 2009
Thanks Omke. I’m using it now since yesterday and like it alot!

It would be a nice feature that when your in Application Frame is one could also take the hand tool and move the image around while in the tab mode.
Marc

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections