WE
Posted By
Wendy_E_Williams
Oct 26, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I used to have a full list of Keyboard shortcuts for PE2 but it seem to have lost it. I have tried Google and found a couple of lists for Windows but so far haven’t seen one for the Mac.

Has anyone any ideas about where I can find a list?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

I
imacgirl
Oct 26, 2003
Hi Wendy,

Type "Shortcuts" into the PSE 2 Help Menu Search and you’ll find the Mac Shortcuts.

Barb
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Oct 26, 2003
Thanks Barb …

I will go and have a look at it now. I just knew there was one somewhere but couldn’t think where to look 🙂
I
imacgirl
Oct 26, 2003
You’re welcome Wendy. Thanks for the link to photoshoptechniques.com…lots of very interesting tutorials. 🙂

Barb
GD
Grant_Dixon
Oct 26, 2003
Wendy

You will also find the printable shortcut fold out that comes with Elements on the CD it is called "Quick Reference Guide.pdf" The manual is also there as "User Guide.pdf"

g.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Oct 26, 2003
Hi Grant,

I didn’t think to look on the CD 🙂 …. Thanks for letting me know
GD
Grant_Dixon
Oct 26, 2003
Wendy

You are more than welcome.

g

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections