Posted By
Warren Sarle
Jul 26, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
"Pare" wrote in message
I usually use Photoshop on a Mac and occaisionally on my PC. I was wondering if there is a more complete list of keyboard shortcuts available than is in the help documentation.

Google for the exact phrase, "Photoshop 7 Keyboard Shortcuts" . You’ll get a bunch of good hits, none of them from Adobe.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
jrzyguy
Jul 27, 2003
if you go to the official adobe site and go to the studio exchange section there are two very good pdfs you can dowload for free there…one has every possible keyboard shortcut imaginable….another has about 300 quick tips.

hope this helps

let me know and i can email you the pdfs

jj

"edjh" wrote in message
Pare wrote:

I usually use Photoshop on a Mac and occaisionally on my PC. I was wondering if there is a more complete list of keyboard shortcuts
available
than is in the help documentation. For instance, when I just want to see
my
image and no menu bar I can scroll through the window modes using the F
key;
on Mac I key, I think, Command+Tab and the menu bar and tools
disappears,
leaving only the image. I don’t even remember where I learned that, its
not
in the Help. Also when adding an adjustment layer if I hold down Command when selecting New Adjustment Layer I get a dialogue box asking if I
want to
group it with the previous layer.
Thanks all.
In general Windows uses the same Photoshop keyboard commands with Ctrl=Command(Apple key) and Alt=Option. Right-clicking the mouse is equivalent to the Control key for context menus.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections