DL
Posted By
David_Lowrey
May 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a complete list of keyboard shortcuts available for Photo Shop Elements 2?

The help file ceratinly doesnt list them in one spot.

I found one today that activates the background layer: (Alt+shift+[) and I was wondering how may oters are out there that I dont know about….

Dave

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DS
Dick_Smith
May 3, 2004
There is a list of the shortcuts in the Help file. Don’t know how complete it is but seach for "shortcuts" in the help file to find it.

Dick
DS
Dick_Smith
May 3, 2004
Whoops, I didn’t read your entire post correctly. True the ones in the Help file are on three pages but they seemed to be pretty complete.

Dick
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 3, 2004
On the CD-ROM on which your software came (if you did got it in a box or bundled with a piece of equipment), you’ll find a PDF file named something like Quick Card (I’m at the office right now, and I don’t have access to the CD). It lists the shortcuts, grouped by theme.

Ray
DL
David_Lowrey
May 3, 2004
The list in the help file (at least for the Windows version) is definately incomplete….
DN
DS_Nelson
May 3, 2004
Here <http://www.arraich.com/elements/keyboardshortcuts.htm> is a list from Jay Arraich’s site. This was for version 1.0. There may be some differences in 2.0, but I’m not aware of any.
DL
David_Lowrey
May 3, 2004
I checked my PSE2 CD and there IS a file named "Quick Reference.pdf" in the root directory.

It contains all sorts of kewl stuff, including the shortcut I discovered today.

Thanks Raymond!

Dave
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 3, 2004
Just for the record, it also contains the user manual (say you go on vacation with a laptop, that could come handy!)

Ray
MM
Mac_McDougald
May 4, 2004
Only if you copy it to HD, doesn’t load there on install.

Although HELP has ALL the same info in it. Really.

Mac

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections