LT
Posted By
Lori_Timpe-Long
Aug 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How can I add a watermark that I’ve created that says PROOF to a batch of photos rather than having to do it to each individual photo?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 3, 2004
Lori,

With full Photoshop you could have done this using an Action but without addons it isn’t possible in Elements …. and even with addons you would need someone who does have full photoshop to create the action for you.

A semi-automated way of doing it is to create a new transparent layer and put your "PROOF" lettering on it, save it as a new image … then drag and drop (or copy and paste) it onto each of your images. You still will need to do each image individually but it will at least be quicker than creating your "PROOF" each time.

Another way is to do a PROOF image on a transparent layer and make it into a brush … then all you ned to do it apply the brush to each image.

Wendy
JF
Jodi_Frye
Aug 3, 2004
Hi Wendy ! 🙂

10:30ish your way ? How’s the weather ? We’ve been getting some really high muggy temps but i don’t mind one bit. The shade of a tree always brings a nice breeze up here.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 3, 2004
Jodi,

Very muggy here today but about an hour ago the rain started … and it feels much better now.

Hey you were very close on the time … it jst on 11pm now.

What time is it your way?

Wendy
JF
Jodi_Frye
Aug 4, 2004
it’s a day later and you are definietly snoozin as i type :). I sent ya an email with my new email address today as well. Wasn’t sure if ya caught the post where i directed everyone towards my new email by clickin on my name up here. Anyways, it rained like crazy last night here but it really didn’t cool off too darn much. i am not complaining ! Way better than deep chill blizzards !
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 4, 2004
Jodi,

I sent you an email the other day to your old email address … I guess you didn’t get it?

Wendy
JF
Jodi_Frye
Aug 5, 2004
Nope, sorry, I should have sent you my new address sooner 🙁 still got it in your ‘sent items’ or ‘deleted items’ ?…You can always resend it 😉

Sorry…too much other stuff going on these days !
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 5, 2004
Jodi,

I had a tidyup and dumped all the sent items … It wasn’t important, just a quick hello.

Wendy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections