Posted By
robert_weathers
May 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Folks,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am putting together my website and have found the Photoshop CS function of web photo gallery which I plan to use. In some preliminary runs however, I am at a loss as how to batch add copyright info. I’ve read in some postings that it can be manually done through file info but as the site will have 500+ images on it, this is out of the question. Is there a straight-forward way of batch applying copright info to jpegs? This seems to me to be an elementary need of the photographers who use Photoshop CS.

Thanks in advance,

Stormy

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AR
Andrew Rodney
May 27, 2004
Do it in the file browser first by making a custom metadata templete (in file info) then in the browser you can update all selected documents with the replace/append metadata menu (under edit).
BF
Bruce_Fraser
May 28, 2004
Or you can simply select all the images in the File Browser, go to the Metadata palette, click on the Copyright field, enter the copyright notice, and click on the checkmark at the bottom of the palette to write it into the image metadata. (All the fields that have a pencil icon are editable in the File Browser.)
RW
robert_weathers
May 31, 2004
Thanks for the responses guys. I think I incorrectly asked the question. What I would like to do is actually batch add the visable copyright script to the lower right hand corner of my photos. Can this be done in Photoshop CS?

Thanks in advance,
Stormy

400mhz g4 tower
Jaguar 10.2.8

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections