BE
Posted By
Bob_E._Warren
Aug 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
There was a recent contest to ‘redecorate’ Martha Stewart’s jail cell using Photoshop/Elements. The results are posted at:

< http://www.worth1000.com/cache/contest/contestcache.asp?cont est_id=1214&display=photoshop>

Bob Warren

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

LM
Lou_M
Aug 3, 2004
Good one, Bob. I liked the Martha Stewart Living cover in particular. I did something like that for my wife’s birthday–except it was Horse Illustrated.

Lou.
ML
Marilyn_Lee
Aug 3, 2004
Bob – Some of the makeovers were really well done; they almost made the place look homey. Martha may start a new trend in Corrections philosophy. If she plays her cards right, she can make a bundle when she gets out and publishes her prison memoirs.

Thanks for posting the link. An enjoyable detour 🙂

Marilyn
DS
Dick_Smith
Aug 3, 2004
except it was Horse Illustrated.

Lou,

Boy you must have a real understanding wife! 🙂

Dick
LM
Lou_M
Aug 3, 2004
Ha ha! That’s a good one, Dick. I never thought of it that way until seeing it in your message!

The good news is, I’m not a jealous husband. But that’s only because my wife doesn’t ogle at other men, she ogles at horses. 🙂

If I were ever reincarnated, I’d want to come back as my wife’s horse. Doesn’t work very hard and gets totally pampered. (Hmm. . . . maybe I am jealous)

I started the Horse Illustrated cover using Elements, but ended up finishing it with Illustrator. Text is much easier to work with there (kerning and such). Text handling is probably Elements’ biggest weakness for me. And version 3 is . . . ?

Lou.
LK
Leen_Koper
Aug 3, 2004
"If I were ever reincarnated, I’d want to come back as… "

If I were ever reincarnated I ‘d want to come back as a vulcano. All day lying on my back in the sun, smoking, and all people telling: Look, he is working!"

Leen
JC
Jane Carter
Aug 3, 2004
What a difference wallpaper makes and a painted-on window! I am not into interior decorating, but oh, what we could do with our funny attic room in our cottage in Maine! Its all dark and rafters, maybe I will take a picture of it, and see what could be done.
Maybe you have started a new type ‘challenge’ here!
Jane
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 3, 2004
Leen,

Nice one 🙂

Wendy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections