B
Posted By
Bobby77501
Nov 19, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I got a two-word reply on this posting a couple of weeks ago – device central. I have the trial version of CS4 so, Device Central is there. But I never used that app before and I can’t figure out how it works or what is its’ main function. I would like to take a JPG photo(s) and put them, as wallpaper, on my LG VX8300 cell phone (my new grandsons). Can someone walk me through this please? I’ve looked at a few tutorials and they haven’t helped. Thanks…..

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
JasonSpr
Nov 24, 2009
On Nov 19, 7:51 am, wrote:
I got a two-word reply on this posting a couple of weeks ago – device central.  I have the trial version of CS4 so, Device Central is there. But I never used that app before and I can’t figure out how it works or what is its’ main function.  I would like to take a JPG photo(s) and put them, as wallpaper, on my LG VX8300 cell phone (my new grandsons). Can someone walk me through this please?  I’ve looked at a few tutorials and they haven’t helped.  Thanks…..

I’m sure I can help you do this, but we need some more information first. First off, can you connect the cell phone to the computer with a USB cable? If so, does the phone appear as an aditional drive, or as an additional device? Or can it only connect to other devices via bluetooth or internet?
B
Bobby77501
Nov 25, 2009
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:47:04 -0800 (PST), JasonSpr
wrote:

On Nov 19, 7:51 am, wrote:
I got a two-word reply on this posting a couple of weeks ago – device central.  I have the trial version of CS4 so, Device Central is there. But I never used that app before and I can’t figure out how it works or what is its’ main function.  I would like to take a JPG photo(s) and put them, as wallpaper, on my LG VX8300 cell phone (my new grandsons). Can someone walk me through this please?  I’ve looked at a few tutorials and they haven’t helped.  Thanks…..

I’m sure I can help you do this, but we need some more information first. First off, can you connect the cell phone to the computer with a USB cable? If so, does the phone appear as an aditional drive, or as an additional device? Or can it only connect to other devices via bluetooth or internet?

Thanks for offering to help – but I found I was able to email to my phone and attach a photo. Works great!!!!!!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections